Hello! Are you currently developing with Knockout? Much has changed in the landscape of client-side libraries since Knockout was considered a popular choice, but there still seem to be many successful projects using it today. I would love to hear about the interesting things that you are building with Knockout in 2019.
Looking for feedback on these questions:
- What would be useful for me to spend some time on?
- What are your biggest challenges with Knockout in 2019?
- Are there new plug-ins that could be created to solve a problem?
- Should I update many of my existing libraries to have modern code and a up-to-date build system?
- Any other ideas come to mind?
Reply in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!